- AED Products
- AED Training Units
- - Defibtech Lifeline
- - Defibtech Lifeline View
- - HeartSine Samaritan
- - Philips Cabinets
- - Philips HeartStart FR2+
- - Philips HeartStart FR3
- - Philips HeartStart FRx
- - Philips HeartStart OnSite
- - Physio-Control Cabinets
- - Physio-Control LP 1000
- - Physio-Control LP 500
- - Physio-Control LP CR Plus
- - Physio-Control LP Express
- - Rotaid AED Cabinets
- - Smart Cabinets AED Cabinets
- - Zoll AED Plus
- - Zoll AED Pro
- - Zoll Cabinets
- Training Courses
- Online Training
- First Aid Training
- First Aid Supplies
Physio-Control LIFEPAK® CR Plus AED
Physio-Control is a legacy name in defibrillation devices. It means they've been around a long time and a lot of people use their products. Physio-Control all but "owns" the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) market with more LIFEPAK brand devices in use than any other!
Their "public access" defibrillator is the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED. It combines Physio-Control's legacy technology with simplicity and portability to make a device that anyone can use in a sudden cardiac arrest emergency.
The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED IS one of the smaller devices to choose from with a footprint of just 8" x 9.5" (not including the flexible handle) and 4.2" tall. Fully loaded it weighs about 4.5 lbs.
To use the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED, you simply press the release to open the lid and the unit turns "on." It's so simple since there's no "on" or "off" button to press. Once the lid is opened, the voice prompts start talking you through the rescue process.
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus shares some of the same technology used on their larger, more complex defibrillators and monitors. It delivers life-saving treatment using Physio-Control's patented ADAPTIV biphasic waveform. The first shock is delivered at 200 joules and the AED escalates the energy to 360 joules when conditions demand.
Maintaining the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus is easy. The CHARGE-PAK (a battery system unique to the CR Plus) and electrodes ship to you with identical expiration dates. At expiration, or after each use, you replace both simultaneously. CHARGE-PAKs and electrodes last about 2 years. Pediatric electrodes are available as an option, too.
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus comes in Semi-automatic--the "traditional" AED where you press the shock button when prompted, or fully-automatic--the AED delivers the shock for you. You can tell the difference between the two because the fully-automatic version has no visible shock button. Incidentally, the LIFEPAK CR Plus Training AED simulates both the semi-automatic and fully-automatic versions of this device.
Regular self-testing and a phenomenal 8-year factory warranty add up to unsurpassed reliability! The LIFEPAK CR Plus performs a basic self-check weekly and a deeper diagnostic test monthly. This means you don't have to constantly check the device's status by turning it on. The AED has a readiness display which reveals its status to you even through the carry case.
Overall the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus is a great AED for schools, homes, offices, or other similar environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK® defibrillators and monitors- the choice of more EMS units around the world than any other brand - reducing the time it takes to transfer a victim to the care they need.
- Fully Automatic 80403-000149 or Semi Automatic 80403-000148 (Select option when ordering)
- Industry Leading Escalating Energy up to 360J utilizes the exact same technology many EMS professionals rely on for hard to defibrillate patients.
- Biphasic Truncated Exponential Waveform, with voltage and current duration compensation for patient impedance.
- Escalating, full energy waveform, configurable from 150J - 360J. Factory settings are 200J, 300J, 360J
- Fast Shock Charge Time: 200 joules in less than 9 seconds, 360 joules in less than 15 seconds.
- Shock Advisory System™: An ECG analysis system that advises whether a shock is appropriate; meets rhythm recognition criteria specified in DF39. The device charges for shock only when the Shock Advisory
System advises defibrillation.
- Motion Detection: The motion detection system is set to on during analysis. If the AED detects motion, the AED will advise "motion detected, stop motion" before delivering shock. This feature prevents someone from accidentally delivering a shock while someone is moving the patient or performing CPR.
- Always ready. An LCD readiness indicator displays an "OK" symbol letting you know the defibrillator passed its weekly self test and is prepared to do its job.
- Comprehensive voice prompts confidently guide the user through the rescue.
- Easy to Maintain: The battery charger and electrodes have a synchronized replacement schedule that makes your maintenance program efficient and affordable.
- Cost Effective: The LIFEPAK® CR Plus has one of the lowest costs of ownership in the industry.
- The internal digital memory is cable of storing 2 separate events and a minimum of 20 minutes of ECG data for the most recent event.
- 8 Year AED Warranty, one of the Industry's longest!
New AHA guidelines compliant!
Click here to view Physio-Control LIFEPAK® CR Plus AED Video
Click here to download Physio-Control LIFEPAK® CR Plus AED brochure
Click here to download a brochure of LIFEPAK® CR Plus AED accessories
Click here to download a manual
Click here to download the warranty statement
Replacing your LIFEPAK CR® Plus AED
Click here to download a guide on when to replace your AED
Maximizing the Life of the SafeGuard™ Power System
Click here to download a guide on Maximizing the Life of the SafeGuard™ Power System
Click here to download a user's checklist