HeartSine Samaritan 500P - Complete Package (ROTAID 24/7 Monitoring)
Product Code: PAD-BAS-500PPKG-247350P
**NOT a stock item--please call for shipping information**
- 1 PAD PAK cartridge (adult electrodes and battery)
- Carry case
- 4.0 Years Battery Life
- Rescue kit
- 10-Year Warranty
- Rotaid AED Cabinet
- AED 3D Wall Sign
- AED Flat Wall Sign
- AED Bonus Pack - Includes 1 AED inspection tag, 1 battery replacement reminder sticker, 1 AED Wall Sticker, and 1 AED Window Sticker
Rotaid 24/7 enhances your AED with effective on-line connectivity that reduces response times and maximizes your chances of saving the life of a loved one, friend, colleague or neighbor. includes one year of monitoring.
HeartSine's commitment to being a leader in the AED industry is evidenced by their rich history of innovation. Dating back to the mid-1960s, the Technical Experts at HeartSine have been at the forefront of portable defibrillation technology. This experience and expertise are evident in the design and features of the Samaritan 350P device, which features a 10 year AED warranty...nearly double the industry standard.
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P With CPR Advisor and 2 PAD PAKS
CPR, Cardio (heart) Pulmonary (lung) Resuscitation, combines compressing the heart to circulate blood to all the vital organs and, at the same time, breathing into the victim to supply oxygen.
The 500P defibrillator provides the rescuer with real-time instructions regarding compressions with audible “Good Compressions” or Push Harder,” “Push Faster” and “Push Slower.” These instructions also are displayed on the face of the device in order to ensure the rescuer performs the most effective CPR.
Impedance Cardiogram (ICG) analysis is embedded in the software, which guides the user in the required force and speed of compressions for the victim. The ICG measures impedance changes in the chest cavity, which helps determine effective CPR. Because the ICG is related to how fast the compressions are applied, as well as how hard, the 500P can guide the user on both rate and depth.
After being instructed to “Begin CPR,” an audible beep for the appropriate cadence will help the rescuer keep time when performing compressions. The objective during CPR using the 500P is to hear “Good Compressions” and to see green on the CPR indicator.
Defibrillation is easy, CPR is the hard part. The HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P provides all the advantages of the 300P/350P with the addition of an innovative CPR Advisor. Regardless of whether it is a lay person or a professional rescuer, the AHA/ERC guidelines place a greater emphasis on the importance of CPR and advocate the prompt initiation of effective bystander CPR to significantly reduce mortality due to out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest.
Ease of Use
One of the latest in the Samaritan range, the people at HeartSine have even given you your own CPR mentor, Very special. No matter who is using one, defibrillators and CPR can help encourage the heart to beat naturally and are the only definitive treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. HeartSine realise this and have included a CPR coach through vocal prompts to make sure you are giving the most effective treatment to the casualty as possible; they’re really thoughtful like that. Like the rest of the Samaritan family, the PAD 500P is extra simple to use, with illustrations guiding you through the voice prompts and just 2 buttons to press throughout the whole process, saving a life can be carried out with confidence and ease. It can also help you improve on your First Aid Skills, as it has a handy memory which saves your CPR performance, you can even pass this on to medical rescuers so they know how you have done. It’s so compact too, you can be sure to have the device ready in no time no matter where you are.
At only 2.4 lbs and half the overall size of other AEDs the Samaritan PAD 500P with CPR Advisor AED is extremely portable, while earning the AED industry's highest IP rating (IP56) against moisture and dust.
- Semi Automatic Mode Operation
- Small & Light Weight AED Available
- CPR Advisor
- SCOPE® Biphasic Waveform
- Escalating, Low Energy Biphasic Waveform: 150J - 150J - 200J
- Innovative Pad-Pak™ cartridge
- Automatic Weekly Self Tests
- LED Status Indicator
- 4 Year Pad-Pak Cartridge Warranty
- New AHA Guideline Compliant!
- Industry Best 10 Year AED Warranty
Rotaid 24/7 enhances your AED with effective on-line and off-line connectivity that reduces response times and maximizes your chances of saving the life of a loved one, friend, colleague or neighbour.
Rotaid 24/7 enhances your AED with effective on-line connectivity that reduces response times and maximizes your chances of saving the life of a loved one, friend, colleague or neighbour.
BENEFITS | MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
· Via its web-based portal, you have direct access to your network of AEDs and life-saving system. You can manage and change your system 24/7 at any time and everywhere, ensuring the best possible preparation for a sudden cardiac arrest.
· The portal provides you with a clear overview of your AED and you are immediately notified when your actions are required. Both through the portal, but also via your mobile device and e-mail.
· Automatic alerts for AED malfunctioning, expiration of warranty dates, battery life and electrodes ensure your AED is always in excellent working condition. No more physical visits are required. Rotaid 24/7 watches over your AED.
· Manage your team of responders and alert them in seconds via SMS and / or e-mail in case the cabinet is opened or closed, the AED is removed or returned, or the AED indicates a failure and needs immediate inspection.
· Keep track of the training status of your response team and receive alerts when it is time to renew and refresh their skills.
· Publish reports of your network on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis and inform your stakeholders about your life saving efforts.
· Need to involve more people in your system? Grant them access to view or write and help you to maintain a perfect working network.
· The system can be accessed via a safe and secure log-in and runs on all (mobile) web-browsers.
Via its own mobile connection, your AED is published on-line, making it easy to find. Thanks to the unique design and illumination the AED is easily spotted. Both during the day and during the night.
Whenever the Rotaid 24/7 cabinet is opened, it automatically alerts and mobilizes your response team, minimizing their time to arrival. Law enforcers and paramedics can be similarly alerted.
Always safe and secure
Your Rotaid 24/7 is designed and build for the outdoors. An on-board alarm system, built-in heating system and rock-solid construction ensure the best possible protection for your AED investment: not only now, but for many future years.
Your AED’s operational status is continuously checked and ensured. Any maintenance needs are automatically transmitted to those who need to know. No more physical visits to check your AED’s status are necessary. We monitor 24/7.
Rotaid 24/7 comes with its own mobile internet connection, allowing stand-alone operation, in both indoor- and outdoor environments, and remote and centralized configurations.
Via Rotaid’s web-based portal, access to your life-saving system is ensured at all times. Monitoring, changing, adapting and managing your system can be realized anytime, everywhere and with any device.
Easily owned & maintained
Rotaid 24/7 assists you in the registration, operation and maintenance of your system. It will automatically alert you when you need to take action.
During the lifespan of your system, you can adapt individual aspects as and when needed. Renew your equipment, change your responder team, move your AED location, customize your alarm: Rotaid 24/7 will adapt.