ZOLL X Series Defibrillator
Features for today and tomorrow
The ZOLL® X Series® monitor/defibrillator addresses EMS needs now and moving forward. Likely half the weight of what you carry today, X Series delivers the capabilities you expect from a full-featured monitor designed for use with all patients, from neonates through adults.
X Series features:
- Real CPR Help® technology to nearly triple the odds of your patients surviving cardiac arrest1
- Open 12-lead capabilities to reduce time-to-balloon by interfacing with all leading ECG management and STEMI systems
- Cutting-edge open communication, including integrated WiFi, to simplify transmission and charting
Xtremely Small, Light, and Powerful
• At less than 12 pounds/6 kilograms, the X Series is about half the size and weight of other
• Its large, bright screen allows for simultaneous viewing of four traces, all 12 ECG leads,
or static and dynamic 12-lead views on a “split screen”.
• The device also incorporates the latest, most advanced and most complete monitoring capabilities,
including “gold standard” Masimo® rainbow® SET Pulse CO-Oximetry and Welch Allyn’s Rapid
NIBP technology to improve accuracy and reliability.
CPR with Confidence
• CPR DashboardTM provides real-time numeric depth and rate values and has a CPR timer
that switches to an idle timer when compressions are stopped. The release indicator and the
perfusion performance indicator (PPI) also help maximize CPR performance.
• See-Thru CPR® (unique to ZOLL®) helps minimize the duration of interruptions by filtering out artifact,
allowing you to see organized underlying rhythms during CPR.
Unsurpassed 12-lead Data Collection and Communications Capabilities
• The X Series is the first monitor/defibrillator with integrated WiFi. Bluetooth® and USB cellular
modem capabilities are standard as well.
• The X Series is designed to work in conjunction with the new RescueNet® Link EMS communications
system.* With RescueNet Link, patient data can be automatically uploaded and streamed to
remote displays in ambulances, hospitals, and communication centers while the rescuer cares for
the patient on scene and in transit.
• The X Series acquires, stores, and transmits 12-leads to ZOLL's easy-to-use and economical
RescueNet 12-Lead and RescueNet MedGate 12-Lead management systems.