Your shopping cart is empty!
Philips HeartStart FR2 AED - Discontinued - Supplies Available
Product Code: FR2
Product Code: FR2
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
Price Guarantee Details
I had the pleasure of being supported on the phone by Nicole and Jacqueline today. Both were very attentive and understanding of my questions. They were full of knowledge and were able to make recommendations and suggestions to our office needs. By far one of the most excellent customer services out there! Koodos!
AED Unit Discontinued. Pads and batteries available for a limited time.
- Semi Automatic Operation or Optional ECG Display with Semi Automatic Operation & Optional Manual Override (select options when ordering).
- Truncated Exponential Biphasic Waveform. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance.
- SMART Biphasic technology. The Philips SMART Biphasic waveform is highly effective, yet minimizes harmful side effects. Its effectiveness is backed by over 40 published, peer-reviewed studies. Shocking protocol: 150J - 150J - 150J
- SMART Analysis automatically assesses the victim’s heart rhythm and is designed not to deliver therapy unless the rhythm is determined to be shockable – even if the Shock button is pressed.
- Quick Shock: Enables the FR2+ AED to deliver a shock after the end of CPR interval in about 8 seconds. The FR2+ is among the fastest AEDs in class at delivering a shock after CPR.
- Comprehensive voice prompts confidently guide the user through the rescue.
- CPR Coach, detailed voice prompts are available to the user at the push of a button. CPR Coach can be turned off at anytime.
- Large LCD back-lit text display (or optional ECG display) is perfect for loud environments as well as giving trained rescuers the information they need.
- The optional reusable 3-leadwire FR2+ ECG assessment module enables the professional responder to proactively use the FR2+ to assess the rhythm of patients who are not in cardiac arrest, but are conscious, breathing, and suspected of being at risk for cardiac distress (choose ECG option when ordering).
- Exceptionally rugged. Designed to operate in harsh conditions the FR2+ AED boasts an IP 54 rating.
- Automatic daily, weekly & monthly self tests check: internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, pads cartridge, and battery capacity.
- Always ready: the FR2+ features a highly visible status indicator as well as an audible indicator if the device needs fails a self test.
- The optional data card enables the FR2+ to record up to 8 hour of event & ECG information.
- 4 Year Battery Pack Warranty
- 2 Year AED Warranty
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
Click here to download HeartStart FR2+ AED brochure
Click here to download a manual