Philips HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator with ECG
Product Code: 861389
Not available from the manufacturer until 2023
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
It was so lovely speaking to you and thanks so much for your awesome customer service
Making lifesaving faster, easier, better. The new HeartStart FR3 is Philips best professional-grade AED yet and is now making lifesaving faster, easier, better for professional responders.
As the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers*, the HeartStart FR3 continues Philips legacy of providing AEDs that are designed to be rugged, reliable, and to support you every step of the way.
Philips, the worldwide leader in automated external defibrillators (AEDs), helped chart the course for the widespread use of AEDs to treat sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) among professional responders starting with the innovative ForeRunner and HeartStart FR2 AEDs.With HeartStart FR3, Philips is raising the bar for AEDs.
- Faster – helping you start delivery of the right therapy faster by significantly reducing deployment time:
- Automatically powers on** by opening the Philips HeartStart FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch to reduce deployment time.
- Quick Shock reduces CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery.
- Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster pediatric cardiac arrest response.
- Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
- Easier – helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers. It is designed to be rugged, reliable and ready to use:
- Smallest and lightest (3.5lbs, 1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers makes the FR3 easier to carry along with other equipment.
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD makes the FR3 easier to use in a noisy environment.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, with visual and attention-getting audible alerts.
- Protection against dust and jetting water (IP55) gives you confidence the FR3 will withstand your physically demanding work environment.
- Ready-for-use visual indicator flashes a green ready light making it easier to confirm the FR3 is ready.
- Bilingual configuration makes it easier to use the FR3 in bilingual work environments.
- Long-life battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of monitoring to give you confidence that the FR3 will be ready when needed.
- CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions
- SMART Pads III are compatible for use with the HeartStart FR2-Series making it easier to standardize on one pad set for your program.
- Extensively upgradable to take advantage of Philips advancements now and in the future.
- Better – helping support a culture of continuous improvement with data management solutions
- Review, annotate, print, and store AED events with HeartStart Event Review for timely retrospective responder feedback for more effective training.
- Provide more in-depth assessment of responder intervention and patient response to evaluate individual and system-wide response performance with HeartStart Event Review Pro. Automatically route events from your responder's computers based on your desired workflow, whether it is to your medical director or data administrator, with HeartStart Data Messenger.
- Append a defibrillator event to any electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) enabled with the Philips Data Software Development Kit.
- Just Released! Philips best professional grade AED to date, the new FR3 is designed with the First Responder in mind. The FR3 makes lifesaving faster, easier & better by incorporating a simple to use, rugged design with features such as Auto On, SMART Pads III & SMART CPR for patient specific guidelines.
- Semi Automatic Operation ensures user maintains control of rescue.
- Truncated Exponential Biphasic Waveform. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance.
- SMART Biphasic Technology. The Philips SMART Biphasic waveform is highly effective, yet minimizes harmful side effects. Its effectiveness is backed by over 40 published, peer-reviewed studies. Shocking protocol: 150J - 150J - 150J
- Full Color LCD Display shows text & pictures to guide rescuer, or can show text & ECG.
- ECG Analysis evaluates impedance of defibrillator pads for proper contact with patient skin, evaluates the ECG rhythm and signal quality to determine if a shock is appropriate; also detects artifact and pacemaker.
- Quick Shock: Enables the FR3 AED to deliver a shock after the end of CPR interval in about 8 seconds. The FR3 is one of the fastest AEDs in its class at delivering a shock after CPR.
- Comprehensive voice prompts confidently guide the user through the rescue.
- SMART CPR evaluates key characteristics of the presenting VF and determines the initial therapy: shock first, or CPR first quickly followed by a shock
- SMART Pads III: Can be used for both adults and children. They eliminate the expense of having to purchase different sets of pads for different patient types. SMART Pads III enables the FR3 to keep pace with responders by adjusting to their actions. Time-saving peel and place pads can be removed from packaging and stored in the FR3 carry case. Pads can be pre-connected to the FR3, which enables testing during the FR3's routine AED self-test.
- Infant/Child Key: Simply insert the Infant/Child (optional accessory) key into the FR3 to signal to the device that you’re treating an infant or a child. The defibrillator adjusts to provide special pads placement & CPR instructions while reducing the shock energy to a level appropriate for an infant or a child.
- Exceptionally rugged. Boasting an IP 55 rating against dust & jetting water, the FR3 is designed to US Military standards & can withstand a one meter drop onto concrete.
- Daily, weekly & monthly automatic self tests check: internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, pads cartridge, and battery capacity.
- Always ready: Blinking green “Ready” light indicates the FR3 AED has passed its daily, weekly & monthly self tests and is ready for use. Audible “chirp” indicates need for maintenance.
- Optional data card stores a minimum of 8 hours of ECG, event, and, if configured, voice recording. Can also be used for configuring FR3.
- Bluetooth capable allows wireless data management as well as making configurations & upgrades to the FR3 a simple process.
- At only 3.5lbs the FR3 is the smallest & lightest professional grade AED available!
- 3 Year Battery Warranty
- 8Year AED Warranty
New AHA guidelines compliant!
View Philips HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator Video
Learn How To Change Pads & Batteries on the Philips HeartStart FR3
View and download the Philips HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator Brochure
View and download the Philips HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator Overview Brochure
View and download the Philips HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator Accessories Brochure
View and download the Philips HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator Emergency Brochure
|Philips HeartStart FR3 Replacement Adult Smart Pads III (5 pack)||$225.75||Add to Cart|
|Philips HeartStart FR3 Replacement Adult Smart Pads III||$51.45||Add to Cart|
|Philips HeartStart FR3 Fast Response Kit||$55.00||Add to Cart|
|Philips HeartStart FR3 Replacement Long-Life Battery||$288.75||Add to Cart|