ZOLL AED 3 Fully-Automatic
Product Code: 8501-001102
Use coupon code AED2020 and save 100$ at checkout!
- 1 ZOLL AED 3 Fully-Automatic AED Unit
- 1 AED 3 Battery Pack
- 1 Pair CPR Uni-padz™ Universal (Adult/Pediatric) Electrodes (5 year shelf life)
- Manual, Quick Start Guide, and Rescue Reference Poster
- 6 year standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration)
- Quick Start Guide
- Rescue Reference Poster
- FREE AED Management. Notification of expiring supplies and ongoing customer support to make owning and maintaining your AED simple.
- FREE VR Simulation Goggles!!( while supplies last) VR Goggles allow use of Zoll's Virtual Rescue app: The Virtual Rescue app puts the user into a simulated cardiac arrest rescue situation. Undertaking the simulation demonstrates the Real CPR Help® system and how it can help the rescuer achieve high quality CPR.A rescuer may feel more confident if they have undertaken a cardiac emergency simulation first.
NOTE: CARRY CASE NOT INCLUDED
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
Click here to see our Complete AED Packages
Fully-automatic AED Designed for lay and community responders
The brand new ZOLL AED 3 Fully Automatic is a cutting edge product that brings features that no other AED manufacturer currently offers. The ZOLL AED 3 is easy to own due to the low total cost of ownership, with universal adult/child electrodes and battery that last 5 years.
Research shows that in a cardiac emergency the probability of survival goes up dramatically when CPR is performed and when an AED is applied before an ambulance arrives. The same research that demonstrated a nearly fivefold increase in survivability (from 5% to 24%) when an AED is used, also showed that an AED is available only 2% of the time.
The ZOLL AED 3™ Automated External Defibrillator is a game changer in the world of AED. Building and improving upon it's predecessor the AED Plus. ZOLL are determined to provide the very best support to rescuers. Designed and built based on years of usability research with both trained and untrained rescuers.
An appealing benefit of the The ZOLL AED 3 is the low ownership cost made possible by the use of universal adult/pediatric electrode pads and a battery that both last for 5 years. The convenience of having adult and pediatric pads combined with the Uni-Padz could mean the time saving difference between time spent swapping over pads and time spent saving a life.
Maintenance costs are a non issue thanks to the Program Management Onboard™ which connects to the cloud via Wi-Fi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac™ AED program management system. This revolutionary software means no maintenance inspections are needed. The software sends emails alerts immediately if any failures or issues are ever detected and keeps track of pad and battery use by dates for you.
ZOLL AED 3 Features
- Real CPR Help to ensure the rescuer is performing compressions at the correct rate and depth
- Universal adult/child CPR Uni-padz sense and report motion of the rescuers' chest compressions to the AED.
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with latest 2015 AHA/CPR guidelines
- Push button selection of child rescue using the child button on the front of the AED
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) allows the best visibility of the screen during a rescue
- High-resolution full-colour graphic images and text accompany all voice prompts making the AED 3 easy for anybody to use
- On-screen display of elapsed time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS will need to know on arrival
- Rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, CPR mask, razor, paper towel and towelette.
- Clothing scissors are attached to the CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing.
|Display:||5.39cm x 9.5cm|
|Electrode pads:||5 years|
|Pediatric capability:||Yes - with CPR Uni Padz|
|CPR Support:||Full adult and child CPR feedback|
|Portability:||Integrated carry handle|
|Battery life:||Up to 5 years|
|Battery status:||Status Indicator|
|Data management:||USB download|
|Operation:||Easy to operate|
TrackMyAED Plus is a FREE web-based application. That means there is no download required and it’s available 24/7 from any desktop, mobile device or tablet with an Internet connection via any web browser.
The software allows you to view manuals, video instructions, and detailed reports for your specific AED and products, perform maintenance checks, receive automatic email notifications that tell you when pads or batteries are within 60 days of expiring and when the AED needs maintenance, and much more. You can read more about the TrackMyAED software over at the TrackMyAED website.
Wi-Fi-enabled Program Management Onboard (optional)
Register your AED 3 online with ZOLL's PlusTrac AED Program Management System via computer or mobile device. Then link your AED 3 to your Wi-Fi. Once your AED 3 is cloud-connected, Program Management Onboard regularly reports current status to PlusTrac as part of every automatic self-test. If your AED3 ever detects a fault, or fails to report on time, PlusTrac lets you know immediately via e-mail. PlusTrac is FREE for the first year with an annual subscription thereafter.