Guardian Angel Micro Series
Product Code: MCR-W/W
Powered by the same technology thousands of organizations already trust, we created the Guardian Angel Micro™ for those who want a smaller, more compact design. Half the size and weight of the Elite™ and with the same functionality, versatility and durability. You can count on the GA Micro™ to make your world a little brighter and whole lot safer.
- Ultra Lightweight – Approximately 2 Oz , 5x 4.4 x 1.8 cm
- Durable – Water resistant, dust proof, shock proof
- Long Range Visibility – Rated up to 3+ miles of visibility using high powered LEDs, 360° illumination
- Four Different Brightness Settings – Low, Medium, High & MAX
- Extreme Battery Life – Rechargeable lithium ion battery using Type-C charging cable (included)
- Built in Magnet Mounting System – Built in Neodymium magnet and corresponding magnet clip (included) attaches to nearly any surface
- Constant On or Flashing Patterns – Either side has constant on or flashing settings
- Battery Life Indicator – Quick button hold shows remaining battery life in easy to read LED indicator
- Independent Light Controls – 4 different light controls provide maximum lighting versatility, including an all flashing emergency mode
- White Work Light Feature – Single white LED work light for low light environments
- SOS Flash Pattern Mode – Quick button hold sets device to SOS flash mode
- Accessories – Compatible with all Guardian Angel accessories
- Device Edition – GA MICRO SERIES™
Each device features all white front LESs (5) , solid rear colour LEDs (5) and a white LED on top. Each side has flashing and constant on light patterns which can be independently controlled. *NOTE* the MCR- W/W device has a singe RED work light at the front.
How long does it take to charge the battery?
If the battery is fully depleted, it will take approximately 3 hours to fully recharge. While the battery is charging, the red work light on the front will blink every few seconds. Once fully charged it will blink twice in rapid succession every few seconds.
How do I charge the battery?
All Guardian Angels come with a micro USB charger. Simply plug in the charging cord to the device and plug the USB into any USB charger.
How many charging cycles will the battery last?
Up to 3,000.
How long can I use my Guardian Angel on 1 charge?
Depends on the brightness setting and the light pattern mode. The device can last anywhere from 4 to 150 hours on a single charge. The recharge time is shorter than the shortest battery run time as well.
Will my device drain the battery if it’s powered on but not in use?
No, the battery is only used when the lights on the device are engaged.
Do the lithium ion rechargeable batteries used in the Guardian Angel devices have a safety rating?
Yes. Each battery carries a UN38.3 safety materials rating.
How should I dispose of Lithium Ion batteries?
Lithium ion batteries, like all rechargeable batteries are recyclable and should be recycled. They should never be incinerated since they might explode. Most places that sell rechargeable batteries will also accept them back for recycling.
Do the Guardian Angel devices carry an IP rating?
The Elite Series carry an IP68 rating.
What is the warranty on Guardian Angel devices?
We offer a 2 year warranty from the time of purchase on any defective parts. We will either fix your device or replace it entirely. The warranty does not include wear and tear or misuse.
Is my Guardian Angel still under warranty if I take it apart?
No, the warranty is void if it is taken apart by someone other than one of our employees or designee.