HeartSine Samaritan 350P - Complete Package
Product Code: PAD-BAS-350P-PKG
HeartSine 350P with PAD PAK cartridge (adult
electrodes and battery)
· Carry case
· USB Data Cable
· Rescue kit
· Surface Mount AED Cabinet with Alarm
· AED 3D Wall Sign
· AED Flat Wall Sign
· AED Bonus Pack - Includes 1 AED inspection tag, 1 battery replacement reminder sticker, 1 AED Wall Sticker, and 1 AED Window Sticker
· FREE AED Management. Notification of expiring supplies and ongoing customer support to make owning and maintaining your AED simple
Due to global supply constraints, item will ship as stock arrives.
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
I would like to tell you of the excellent customer service I received from your company. You should be proud of the team you have created.
HeartSine's commitment to being a leader in the AED industry is evidenced by their rich history of innovation. Dating back to the mid-1960s, the Technical Experts at HeartSine have been at the forefront of portable defibrillation technology. This experience and expertise are evident in the design and features of the Samaritan 350P device, which features a 8 year AED warranty...nearly double the industry standard.
Ease of Use
One of the latest in the Samaritan range, the people at HeartSine have even given you your own CPR mentor, Very special. No matter who is using one, defibrillators and CPR can help encourage the heart to beat naturally and are the only definitive treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. HeartSine realise this and have included a CPR coach through vocal prompts to make sure you are giving the most effective treatment to the casualty as possible; they’re really thoughtful like that. Like the rest of the Samaritan family, the PAD 500P is extra simple to use, with illustrations guiding you through the voice prompts and just 2 buttons to press throughout the whole process, saving a life can be carried out with confidence and ease. It can also help you improve on your First Aid Skills, as it has a handy memory which saves your CPR performance, you can even pass this on to medical rescuers so they know how you have done. It’s so compact too, you can be sure to have the device ready in no time no matter where you are.
At only 2.4 lbs and half the overall size of other AEDs the Samaritan PAD 500P with CPR Advisor AED is extremely portable, while earning the AED industry's highest IP rating (IP56) against moisture and dust.
- Semi Automatic Mode Operation
- Small & Light Weight AED Available
- CPR Advisor
- SCOPE® Biphasic Waveform
- Escalating, Low Energy Biphasic Waveform: 150J - 150J - 200J
- Innovative Pad-Pak™ cartridge
- Automatic Weekly Self Tests
- LED Status Indicator
- 4 Year Pad-Pak Cartridge Warranty
- New AHA Guideline Compliant!