Prestan Professional Adult CPR-AED Training Manikin features:
- Unique clamshell design
- Visible chest rise when ventilated
- Head tilt/chin lift
- A one-piece, disposable face shield lung bag
- Audible compression clicker
- Anatomical features, including xiphoid process
- Realistic skin-like finish
Prestan Professional Adult CPR-AED Training Manikin benefits:
- Clamshell torso opens easily for simple insertion of face shield lung bags, which attach to the manikin to prevent slipping
- Built-in clicker mechanism sounds when the student has used sufficient force to compress the chest to the recommended depth
- Head tilt/chin lift teaches students to correctly open the airway
- Molded, pliable skin that is realistic to the eye and touch; resists dirt, grime, and grease; is durable and easy to clean; and allows AED pads to adhere to the manikin without leaving adhesive residue behind
- Realistic head features, including a pinchable nose and a prominent jawline for simulation of jaw thrust technique
- Realistic torso with prominent collarbones, an accurate nipple line, obvious xiphoid process, rib-cage lines, breastbone structure, an upper chest sized for the easy application of AED pads, and navel placement that allows for realistic teaching of abdominal thrusts
CPR Monitor :
All PRESTAN Professional Manikins are available with a revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor that allows for instant feedback to both instructors and students. The visual feedback from the CPR Rate Monitor gives students a real life feel of delivering 100-120 compressions per minute. Lights continually signal rate progression, confirming compressions are within the 100- 120 cpm range recommended by the Industry Guidelines. The yellow light will blink if the 120 cpm upper limit is exceeded, warning students to slow down. Instructors can monitor several students quickly and easily.
In addition to the visual CPR Rate Monitor, students will also hear a clicker sound as the chest is pushed to the appropriate depth of 2.0 -2.4 inches allowing them to experience the true force needed to deliver real life chest compressions.
The CPR Rate Monitor may be purchased separately to upgrade any non-monitored PRESTAN Professional Manikin.
- 4 manikins
- 50 adult face shield lung bags
- Nylon carrying case
- Instruction manual
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Dimensions and Specifications
Weight: 24.87 lb
Measures 26" w x 13" h x 23" l
Accessories and Replacement Supplies
Prestan Professional Adult Face Shields (Package of 50) (item no. PP-FS-50)
Prestan Professional Adult Face Shield Lung Bags (Package of 10) (item no. PP-ALB-10)
Prestan Professional Adult Face Shield Lung Bags (Package of 50) (item no. PP-ALB-50)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you perform the Heimlich maneuver on Prestan manikins?
A: Yes. These manikins are designed with a slightly longer torso and a visible navel that work well for the Heimlich maneuver, and the head is attached in such a way that it doesn't jerk back and forth during the maneuver.
|Prestan Professional Adult CPR-AED Training Manikin Face Shields (Package of 50)||$23.94||Add to Cart|
|Prestan Professional Adult CPR-AED Training Manikin Face Shield Lung Bags (Package of 50)||$33.54||Add to Cart|
|Prestan Training Mask Adaptors||$65.87||Add to Cart|