Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator
Product Code: M5066A-ABA
Product Code: M5066A-ABA
- Philips OnSite AED (M5066A)
- Carry Case
- 2 Sets of Adult SMART pads (M5071A)
- Philips AED Battery, long life-4 years. (M5070A) (installed)
- AED Fast Response Kit (Includes: CPR Face Mask, Paramedic Scissors, Pair of Nitrile Gloves, Razor & Absorbent Cloth)
- FREE AED Management. Notification of expiring supplies and ongoing customer support to make owning and maintaining your AED simple.
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
Price Guarantee Details
I would like to tell you of the excellent customer service I received from your company. You should be proud of the team you have created.
Philips, the worldwide leader in automated external defibrillators (AEDs), designed the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. The HeartStart OnSite AED is designed to be the easiest AED to set up and use and the most reliable defibrillator available.
The HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator device includes an 8-year manufacturer’s warranty at no charge. Battery includes 4-year warranty. Other accessories include a 1-year warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- Using the Heartstart OnSite AED is simple. Pulling the green handle powers-up the defibrillator and actives voice instructions. These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process, from placing pads on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock.
- Semi Automatic Operation ensures user maintains control of rescue.
- Truncated Exponential Biphasic Waveform. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance.
- The Philips SMART Biphasic waveform formulation delivers high voltage to drive high current and generate
high voltage gradients at the heart with fewer joules. Shocking protocol: 150J - 150J - 150J
- SMART Analysis automatically assesses the victim’s heart rhythm and is designed not to deliver therapy unless the rhythm is determined to be shockable – even if the Shock button is pressed.
- Quick Shock: Enables the Onsite AED to deliver a shock after the end of CPR interval in about 8 seconds. The OnSite is among the fastest AEDs in class at delivering a shock after CPR.
- Comprehensive voice prompts confidently guide the user through the rescue.
- CPR Coach, detailed voice prompts are available to the user at the push of a button. CPR Coach can be turned off at anytime.
- SMART Pads: The HeartStart Onsite AED utilizes "Smart Pads"...the pads are “smart” because they sense when they have been removed from the cartridge and when each has been applied to the patient, adjusting the voice instructions to your actions.
- Automatic daily self tests check: internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, pads cartridge, and battery capacity.
- Always ready: Blinking green “Ready” light indicates the Onsite AED has passed its daily self test and is ready for use. Audible “chirp” indicates need for maintenance.
- The internal memory is capable of storing the first 15 minutes of ECG and the entire incident’s events and analysis decisions. Data can be transferred via wireless transmission of event data to a Smartphone or PC, using the IrDA protocol.
- 4 Year Onsite Battery Pack Warranty
- 8 Year AED Warranty.
- Lightweight & Portable at only 3.3 lbs
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
Each Philips HeartStart Onsite AED Kit Includes:
- (1) Philips HeartStart Onsite AED with 8 Year Warranty
- (1) Set of Adult SMART Pads Cartridge (pre-installed in AED)
- (1) Philips Onsite Battery Pack with 4 Year Warranty
- (1) Quick Setup Guide
- (1) Owners Manual & Maintenance Booklet
- (1) Philips HeartStart Express Review Software (download after purchase)
- (1) Quick Reference Instruction Card
- FREE Ready Kit with CPR mask (includes CPR mask, gloves, razor, towel, antiseptic wipe and paramedic scissors)
- FREE AED Tracking and customer support.
Philips HeartStart OnSite Brochures
Philips HeartStart OnSite Instructional Videos
- Replacing Pads and Batteries
- Setup Instructions
- Philips Onsite Trouble Shooting and Pad/Battery Replacement Guide
Philips HeartStart OnSite Operator's Manual
Philips HeartStart OnSite FRx Demo Videos
|Philips OnSite Infant/Child Cartridge Electrode Pads||$105.00||Add to Cart|
|Philips OnSite Adult SMART Pads Cartridge||$65.00||Add to Cart|
|Philips OnSite Refresh Pack||$237.00||Add to Cart|