Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 AED
Product Code: 99425
- LP1000 AED
- Owner’s manual
- 1 non-rechargeable battery
- 2 sets of REDI-PAK™ electrodes
- Carry case
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Simple yet sophisticated, the LIFEPAK® series enables clinicians at every level to focus on the most important task at hand — saving a patient's life.
The LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator is the most rugged defibrillator ever designed by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating. ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology provides a range of energy up to 360 joules, and an upgradeable platform. The LIFEPAK® 1000 is equipped with cprMAX™ technology, enabling care providers to change protocols as standards of care evolve. A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read from a distance. A visible and accessible battery gauge gives rescuers the ability to assess battery readiness with the quick touch of a button. The non-rechargeable battery can deliver more than 425 shocks.
You can focus on the patient, on the moment, on what matters.
The LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator ensures you have the best equipment to fulfill the commitment you made when you decided to enter this field—to save lives.
Customized Care for Your Patient
- Easy customization of settings to meet your protocol needs in the field
- cprMAX™ technology feature gives you flexibility, so you can increase hands-on time with your patient
- ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology provides a full range of energy from 150 to 360 joules
A Rugged and Intuitive Defibrillator
- The most rugged defibrillator ever built by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating
- Visible and accessible battery gauge gives you the ability to assess battery readiness
- Battery performs advanced communications directly with the device so you always know the battery's condition
- Large intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings. Manual defibrillation (AED override) option is available
A Resuscitation Platform for Now and the Future
- Field upgradeable therapies focused on enhancing patient outcomes will continually build on the LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillation platform
The LIFEPAK® 1000 is compatible with other Physio-Control products and services across the full spectrum of care, from the field to the hospital, including data download
Features & Benefits:
- The LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator is a powerful and compact device designed to treat cardiac arrest patients and provide continuous cardiac monitoring capabilities. Built-in flexibility allows the LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator to be programmed for use by first responders or professionals.
- With two display options (Graphical Display 99425-000023 & ECG Display 99425-000025) the LIFEPAK® 1000 is easy to configure to your patient care protocols, or make changes as recommended by the American Heart Association.
- Fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK® defibrillators and monitors- the choice of more EMS units around the world than any other brand - reducing the time it takes to transfer a victim to the care they need.
- Biphasic Truncated Exponential Waveform, with voltage and current duration compensation for patient impedance.
- Escalating energy up to 360J provides the options you need for maximum defibrillation success. For patients who need more than one shock, increasing the dose of subsequent shocks has been shown to be a better strategy for terminating shockable heart rhythms. Escalating, full energy waveform, configurable from 150J - 360J. Factory settings are 200J, 300J, 360J
- The LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator is the most rugged defibrillator ever built by Physio-Control , with an IP55 rating, you can carry the LIFEPAK® 1000 into the harshest environments with confidence.
- The advanced battery system in the LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator provides more power for your patients. A visible and accessible battery gauge gives you the ability to assess battery readiness with the quick touch of a button. Our battery also performs advanced communications directly with the device so you always know the battery’s condition.
- Fast Shock Charge Time: With new, non- rechargeable battery pack charges to 200 joules in less than 7 seconds, 360 joules in less than 12 seconds.
- Easy to use—The simple, intuitive user interface and clear, comprehensive prompts empower trained users to respond quickly with confidence.
- Lighted buttons & large LCD screen displaying graphics and text for quick reference can be seen from any angle and in bright sunlight.
- Always ready. A battery status indicator & LCD readiness indicator clear let you know the defibrillator passed its self test and is prepared to do its job.
- Comprehensive voice prompts confidently guide the user through the rescue.
- Easy to Maintain: The battery charger and electrodes have a synchronized replacement schedule that makes your maintenance program efficient and affordable.
- The LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator makes it easy for BLS and ALS teams to work in sync: with the touch of a button, the 1000 operates in manual override,** so you can decide when to analyze and shock. Lead II ECG patient monitoring** on large display via 3-wire cable provides flexibility for ECG-trained users and enables ALS teams to quickly assess patient rhythm.**Choose "ECG Kit" option when ordering.
- Fully customizable, the LIFEPAK® 1000 AED can adapt to the protocols of today and the future.
- Programmable cprMAX™ technology is highly flexible, with the most configurations available to accommodate your patient and CPR protocol requirements.
- The internal digital memory records up to 2 events and up to 40 minutes of ECG rhythm & delivered shocks, which can be wirelessly transferred via IrDA port to a PC for post-event quality review.**Using DT EXPRESS data transfer software and CODE-STAT data review software.
- 8 Year AED Warranty
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
|Physio-Control Infant/Child Electrode Pads||$148.50||Add to Cart|
|Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 Replacement Lithium AED Battery Pak||$371.00||Add to Cart|