tb Minuteman NEX GEN - 160 Wipes Tub
Product Code: 61160
- Spring-loaded, flip-close lid provides easy access, prevents dry-out and increases compliance.
- Heavy-duty, non-woven cloth design provides uniform liquid release on surfaces and prevents bunching or tearing in the dispenser.
- Convenient refill rolls sold in plastic pouches reduce waste and save money.
- n-Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16)
- dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 0.34%
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 0.51%
- Ethanol 6.84%
- Isopropanol 13.68%
tb Minuteman NEX GEN Disinfectant may be used against Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV when used in accordance with the directions for use against the specified organism on hard, non-porous surfaces.
When used as directed, tb Minuteman NEX GEN Disinfectant Wipes will disinfect in 1, 2 and 3 minutes against all the same microorganisms as tb Minuteman Hard Surface Disinfectant Towelettes. In addition to disinfecting against HIV-1, tb Minuteman Hard Surface Disinfectant Wipes have the added benefit of disinfecting against Hepatitis B (DHBV) and Hepatitis C (BVDV) to assure significant reduction of risk of cross-infection from these three commonly feared bloodborne viral pathogens in healthcare facilities and emergency vehicles.
Broad Spectrum Disinfection
tb Minuteman NEX GEN wipes are not only effective cleaning wipes, they also provide broad spectrum disinfection in efficient contact times. Soiled surfaces require a preclean step.
1-minute contact time
- Human Immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1)*
2-minute contact time
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Duck Hepatitis B Virus (Surrogate for Human Hepatitis B Virus)*
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (Surrogate for Human Hepatitis C Virus)*
- Avian Influenza A (H3N2) Reassortant virus
- Salmonella enterica
3-minute contact time
- Mycobacterium bovis BCG
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes