Shipping /Return Policy
- Free on orders of $150.00 or more, before taxes. Does not include Dangerous Goods Charges. ONLINE ORDERS ONLY.
- Qualifying online orders over $150.00 (order total before taxes must be $150.00 or more) will receive Free Ground Shipping - this applies most locations except North West Territories, Nunavut and Yukon and some Remote Locations. If your location does not qualify, you will be contacted within 24 hours with the additional shipping charges.
- Free Shipping does not apply on special order items, oversized over weight items.
- Online orders under $150 have a flat rate shipping fee of $12.95 - this applies to all provinces except North West Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
- All orders are shipped by Ground service or the least expensive method as determined by BERRN Consulting Ltd. Changes to our shipping rates may occur without notice.
- If there is an error with the address given, and the package has to be resent, the customer will be required to pay the shipping after the first attempt. Please ensure that shipping addresses given are accurate.
- Certain oversize products will be subject to an added handling fee - to be added on checkout page.
As experienced leaders in the emergency management field, we pride ourselves in delivering industry-leading quality and service. Please call us immediately at 1-877-233-8288 if there is an error with your order or you receive damaged or defective merchandise. Check orders on receipt. Any discrepancy must be reported within 14 days of receipt of order.
- AED units , Special Order items and DG rated batteries can not be returned.. You may receive a refund or credit on most other items within 15 days of delivery (Excluding special order, or made to order items). Items must be unopened, in their original packaging. All returned items must be in new condition. Please call us to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning any merchandise. Please clearly write your RMA number on the shipping label of returned items. Items returned to us without an RMA will incur a 15% restocking fee. Returns beyond 15 days will not be accepted.
- PPE items can not be returned.
- Training Manikins can not be returned.
- ANY Refunds from orders purchased with PAYPAL will be refunded less the PAYPAL processing fee.
- Shipping and insurance costs on returned items are the responsibility of the customer. For your protection, we highly recommend that you ship returned items as 'Insured' using a reputable carrier who will issue a tracking number for the shipment.BERRN is not responsible for customer returns that are lost or damaged during shipping.
- Items not purchased from BERRN may not be returned to BERRN.
All automated external defibrillators (AEDs) sold by BERRN include a minimum of a 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service and technical support questions are accommodated at the following telephone numbers based on your model of AED or accessories:
Product Support and Inquiries