- AED Units
- AED Cabinets
- Cardiac Science AED Accessories
- Defibtech AED Accessories
- HeartSine AED Accessories
- Philips AED Accessories
- Physio-Control AED Accessories
- Prestan AED Accessories
- Safebox AED Accessories
- ZOLL AED Accessories
- Federal Regulation Kits
- Provincial Regulation Kits
- Burn Kits
- Camping and Hiking Kits
- Emergency Survival Kits
- Hockey Trainers / Coaches Kits
- Recreational / Marine Kits
- Sports and Athletics Kits
- Trauma Kits
- First Aid Supplies
Manikins / Simulators
- Advanced Training
- Airway Training
- CPR Manikins
- CPR Manikin Accessories
- Deluxe Manikins
- Injection & IV Training
- Rescue Manikins
- Online Safety Training
- First Aid and CPR Training
- WE ARE 100% Canadian Owned and Operated and ship ONLY within Canada.
- AED4LIFE.ca/BERRN Consulting Ltd provides Ground Shipping via UPS, CanadaPost, Purolator and FedEx
- UPS , FedEx and Canada Post are the preferred shippers of AED4LIFE.ca/BERRN Consulting Ltd
- We make a best effort to ship all in stock orders within 48 - 72 hours. (Unless delivery time otherwise indicated) Shipment tracking information will be sent at time of shipment.
- All shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the product(s) that are ordered and the destination Postal Code. Rates are calculated live by using the shipping company rate calculator.
- Please contact us at 1-888-712-2738 for Expedited Shipping Service. Additional charges will apply.
As experienced leaders in the emergency management field, we pride ourselves in delivering industry-leading quality and service. Please call us immediately at 1-888-712-2738 if AED4LIFE.ca/ BERRN Consulting Ltd makes an error with your order or you receive damaged or defective merchandise. Check orders on receipt. Any discrepency must be reported within 14 days of receipt of order.
- You may receive a refund or credit on most items within 15 days of delivery.(Excluding special order, or made to order items) Items must be unopened, in their original packaging. AEDs must be in their original unopened packaging. All returned items must be in new condition. Please call us at 1-888-712-2738 to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning any merchandise. Please clearly write your RMA number on the shipping label of returned items. Items returned to us without an RMA will incur a 15% restocking fee. Returns beyond 15 days will not be accepted.
- All items purchased from AED4LIFE.ca/ BERRN Consulting Ltd may be returned under this policy except :opened electrode pads or those with damaged packaging, opened rescue kits and packs, used batteries or those with opened packaging, books, software, videos, CDs, and DVDs, and special order or made to order items. If you are returning an automated external defibrillator (AED) or training unit, the price of opened electrode pads, opened or used batteries, or other AED accessories in opened or non-resalable condition will be deducted from the refund.
- Shipping and insurance costs on returned items are the responsibility of the customer. For your protection, we highly recommend that you ship returned items as 'Insured' using a reputable carrier who will issue a tracking number for the shipment. AED4LIFE.ca/ BERRN Consulting Ltd is not responsible for customer returns that are lost or damaged during shipping.
- Items not purchased from AED4LIFE.ca/ BERRN Consulting Ltd may not be returned to AED4LIFE.ca/ BERRN Consulting Ltd
All automated external defibrillators (AEDs) sold by AED4LIFE.ca/ BERRN Consulting Ltd include a minimum of a 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service and technical support questions are accommodated at the following telephone numbers based on your model of AED or accessories:
Product Support and Inquiries
AED Technical Support Numbers