Laerdal Compact Suction Unit 4 (LCSU 4)
Product Code: 880061
Laerdal’s LCSU 4 suction unit combines rugged design with lightweight portability, an essential tool for every first responder.
**Special order - call for ETA** This item does not qualify for free shipping.
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
You have been amazing to deal with, and I think Fort Whyte AlV has found our new AED supplier in your company!
Small & Lightweight
|300 ml - Standard||800 ml|
Unique Click-in-Place Canister
No vacuum tube between the canister and the suction pump is necessary - just click-in-place and go. A clean and efficient solution, a used canister canbe replaced quickly with a new one when suctioning is completed. The canister is sealed, with an internal filter. The filter automatically stops suction/flow when the canister is full or the filter becomes saturated if the unit tips onto its side during use. Once wet the filter forms a gel which prevents ingress of fluid into the pump.
800 ml Canister
When extra suction volum is needed, an alternative LCSU 4 version is available. This version has a 800ml Canister supported by a Wire Stand bracket. The Canister is disposable, it can not be cleaned. The Canister has an internal filter in the lid and mecanical shutoff valve that protects against contamination and overflow. To increase filtration efficiency the Vacuum Tube may be replaced with a High Efficiency Filter Kit. The Kit is used in situations where there is a high risk of cross-contamination.
Easy to change Canister capacity
Each version can easily be converted to the other canister option by ordering additional parts.
- Convert to 800 ml Canister - Purchase “800 ml Disposable Canister w/tubing” (Cat. No 886102) and Wire Stand (Cat. No 886108)
- Convert to 300 ml Canister - Purchase “300 ml Disposable Canister w/tubing” (Cat. No 886100)
CE marked - This product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC Medical Device Directive, as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC, class IIa
- One-hand-grip design
- Small and lightweight
- Click-in-place 300 ml canister, no vacuum tube needed
- 800 ml canister option when extra volume is needed
- Disposable canister systems
- Easy to convert between 300 and 800 ml canister version
- Internal integrated filter systems for all canisters
- High efficiency filter kit (for 800 ml solution)
- HEPA rated bacterial filter
- Latex free
- Big vacuum regulator dial, with “clicking sound”
- LED display for use day or night
- Battery level indicator
- Children vacuum range area (marked in blue) on the control panel
- Arrows pointing the vacuum directions
- Wire Stand for stability (for both versions)
- High density carry bags
- No-tools-necessary field changeable battery
- Rechargeable Battery, NiMH 12 volt 1.6 Ah.
- Battery run time: Approximately 45 minutes (free flow)
- AC/DC Adapter Charger (100-240 V)
- External Battery Charger
- 12V DC Power-cord for connection to vehicle connection
- 2 year limited warranty (excluding the canisters, tubing systems and battery. Battery = 90 days)
- Multi languange Directions for Use (19 languages)
- High flow / High vacuum
- Air Flow @ Vacuum Inlet: 30 LPM (free flow) typical
- Vacuum - Max.: 550+ mmHg (73.3 kPA)
- Vacuum - Range: 50 - 550+ mmHg (6.7 - 73.3 kPa)
- 300 ml canister version: 18.5 cm x 26.2 cm x 8.12 cm (7.3" x 10.3" x 3.2")
- 800 ml canister version: 23.6 cm x 19 cm x 23.6 cm (9.3" x 7.5" x 9.3")
|Battery, 12V DC NiMH Rechargeable||$189.00||Add to Cart|
|Laerdal 300 ml Disp. Canister (pack of 5)||$130.00||Add to Cart|
|Laerdal 800 ml Disp. Canister w/tubing||$55.75||Add to Cart|