- AED Units
- AED Cabinets
- AED Trainer Accessories
- Cardiac Science AED Accessories
- Defibtech AED Accessories
- HeartSine AED Accessories
- Philips AED Accessories
- Physio-Control AED Accessories
- Prestan AED Accessories
- Safebox AED Accessories
- ZOLL AED Accessories
- Federal Regulation Kits
- Provincial Regulation Kits
- Burn Kits
- Camping and Hiking Kits
- Emergency Survival Kits
- Hockey Trainers / Coaches Kits
- Recreational / Marine Kits
- Sports and Athletics Kits
- Trauma Kits
- First Aid Supplies
- Advanced Training
- Airway Training
- CPR Manikins
- CPR Manikin Accessories
- Deluxe Manikins
- Injection & IV Training
- Rescue Manikins
- Health and Safety
- Online Safety Training
- First Aid and CPR Training
Canada's Premier Bilingual AED Management Program
Supporting All Major Brands
FREE to all our Valued Customers
Do you need assistance with starting or managing your AED program?
With AED4Life and TrackMyAED, it is as easy as 1-2-3
With AED4Shop and TrackMyAED, it is as easy as 1-2-3
Choose the right AED
Our trained staff will help you select the best AED for your needs, and help you to determine the best placement within your facility.
Set up your AED program
Our educators will train your staff to ensure they are prepared with the required knowledge to be rescue ready in case of an emergency.
Maintain your program
TrackMyAED Plus will automatically notify you when your AED requires attention and when trained staff is in need of recertification.
How TrackMyAED Plus keeps your AEDs READY TO RESCUE:
- All AED information is stored in one place that is easily accessible anywhere you want.
- Email notifications let you know when your device is in need of attention and checklists to ensure your unit is up to date and ready to rescue
- Downloadable Reports to help you manage multiple equipment
- Track the qualifications and set up notifications for training, manage people who take care of your equipment.
- Links to training customized to your specific equipment.
- Easy to Manage and add your AED units and People involved in the care of your AEDs.
- Your dashboard shows you at-a-glance what you need to know.
- Manage the locations and placement of devices. (Map View)
For more information on how we can assist you with implementing an AED Program into your organization or community, or how you can enter your AED into our software, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
Call us at Toll Free 1-877-233-8288