Workplace First Aid
Canadian Red Cross Standard First Aid & CPR Course
Red Cross First Aid. Prepare for Life™
This course includes First Aid & CPR Guidelines 2015
This course is designed to provide various levels of CPR training based on participant's background, needs and interest. A presentation on how to use an Automated External Defibrillation (and certification) is also provided with the course where local legislation permits.
About this course
- 3-year certification or as medical control allows, or legislation or professional designation dictates
- AED (Automated External Defibrillation) content and certification included where local legislation permits
- CPR Levels:
- Level A: covers skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies and choking for people aged 8 and over; intended for workplace and general public; 4 hrs
- Level B: covers skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies and choking in Adults, Children, and Babies; intended for families, parents, general public, and child care professionals; 5 hrs
- Level C: covers all CPR Level B course material and includes two-rescuer Adult child CPR; intended for professional rescuers, (i.e. Police, Firefighters, First Responders, Workplace First Aid Teams, and Lifeguards); 6 hrs
- Level HCP (Healthcare Provider): covers all CPR Level C course material plus 2-person infant CPR and use of a Bag-Valve-Mask; intended for healthcare providers (physicians, nurses, paramedics and Allied Healthcare Providers - RT, OT, PT); 6 hrs
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid or CPR Instructor
No prerequisite or pre-course assignment is required.
Level HCP (Health Care Provider)
Sign up for the Canadian Red Cross course today!
Please contact us for a quote at email@example.com