Empower your students by teaching them how to use the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator to save lives. The HeartStart AED Trainer simulates how the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator will operate during a real-life cardiac arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions and preconfigured scenarios make training students easier and more rewarding.
Carry Bag included.
(Ships in 5-10 business days)
- Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator.
- Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no clues toward pad placement; resulting in the most realistic training scenario.
- Resembles the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an actual emergency.
- Training for both adult patients and children.
- CPR coaching helps train students in adult and infant/child CPR.
- Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included) allowing you to manage training costs
The AED Trainer includes:
- Nylon carry case
- One set of reusable adult training pads
- One External Manikin Adapter Strip
|Philips Infant/Child Pad Placement Guide - for training||$28.00||Add to Cart|
|Philips Infant/Child TRAINING Cartridge w/ Placement Guide||$84.00||Add to Cart|
|Philips OnSite Adult TRAINING Cartridge w/Pad Placement Guide||$79.00||Add to Cart|